Monday, October 15, 2012

2012 projects completed

I will separate these posts, but here is the beginning of my 2012 finished projects. It's been a long time coming, such a long year with lots of health issues, but I'm finally back in the game.


These first are just some fun cards that I did for family members. My own design, no copying this time. I think I've fallen away from that habit. Now onto my own style.

This first was for my sister-in-law...
 ...And this second was for my hubby.

Just a sample of what I have been doing card-wise.















 
This next project is inspired by The Land of Nod. They are one of my favorite stores now. Check them out here. They have some super cute lanterns. I made my own design on some lanterns I had that have been sitting around for ages, waiting for me to decide what to do with them. And being in a rental home and being limited as far as decorating (or at least, in my case, not being able to paint murals like I normally do), this is what I decided to do for my girls room to add some interest.

                                                                                                                     



And finally, here is another card, a Thank You to my wonderfully sweet cousin who is always giving me amazing jewelry. Check her out <--here and here, she is amazing!

No comments: